Thursday, May 15, 2008

Rare X-Men Doujinshi by Yokoyama-gumi!

Today I would like to share my favorite doujinshi! For those not in the know
"Doujin" means circle. and "shi" means magazine book and comic. Doujinshi are fan made comic books made mostly in Japan. In the past few year there have been more made in other parts of the world.


This is a very rare doujinshi by the very well known Yokoyama-gumi. I have fallen in love with his fan pin-up art work! There are other artists in this doujinshi but, they are unknown to me.When I saw Rogue on hte cover I just had to have it! She is one of my favorite X-Men. <3 color="#3333ff"> http://www.magicalgirl.com/. Sadly this selling is not getting very many doujinshi in any more. =( At the time I also got a Sailor Moon doujinshi by Yokoyama-gumi with it as well! I'm now looking to get all the X-Men doujinshi he has done over the years. I may just have to sell this one day but, hopefully not anytime soon.


(Rogue on Cover)
(^Wolverine^) (^Storm^) (^Kitty I think^)


Title: Red (I beleive it Red but I'm unsure)
Artist/Circle Name: Yokoyama-gumi (main Artist still a few other)
Type: Hentai/Art Pin-Ups
Pages: 58 pages all black/white
Text: Japanese
Condition:
Near Mint


No comments: